sabato 10 ottobre 2026

Soul Shakedown Party on Riddim 1 Jamaica October 07

https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/piertosi/episodes/2026-10-10T03_35_51-07_00

https://piertosi.podomatic.com/enclosure/2026-10-10T03_35_51-07_00.mp3

Bob Marley & Wailers – Crazy Baldhead (live) (Roots Rock Reggae album, Tuff Gong)

Kymani Marley – A Little Bit (I'm Okay) (Love & Energy album, Konfrontation/DubShot)

Jemere Morgan – Know Better (GYI single)

Pressure Busspipe – So Amazing (GYI single)

Pressure Busspipe – Shine (All For A Time album, Zion I Kings)

Pressure Busspipe – Shine Dub (All For A Time album, Zion I Kings)

Ras Shiloh – One Drop Rule (Stay Nice Music single)

Jah Lil – Over Again (Out Deh single)

Barrington Levi – 21 Girls Salute (Volcano single)

Cultural Roots – Hell A Go Pop (Volcano single)

Badoo – Rockin' Of The Ten Thousands (KG Imperial single)

Willie Williams – Keep On Moving (Studio One single)

Prince Garthie – Raindrops (Iron Side single)

Marcus Upbeat – Bring Change (Life Songs album, Mr. Dubmaster)

Morgan Heritage – Come Feel The Love (GYI single)

T'Jean – Twice A Child (Addis single)

Marumba – Unite (Wata Sound single)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento