martedì 29 settembre 2026

Soul Shakedown Party 29 settembre

https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/piertosi/episodes/2026-09-29T14_56_49-07_00

https://piertosi.podomatic.com/enclosure/2026-09-29T14_56_49-07_00.mp3

Nat Birchall – Menelik (Liberated Sounds album, Na-Bi)

Nat Birchall – Peace & Blessings (Peace & Blessings album, Na-Bi)

Nat Birchall/The 18th Parallel – Let Peace Reign (Fruits single)

Lone Ark/The 18th Parallel – Build The Ark (Showcase Vol.1 album, Fruits)

Lone Ark/The 18th Parallel – Man A Kill Man (Showcase Vol.2 album, Fruits)

Lone Ark/The 18th Parallel – Man Love Dub (Showcase Vol.2 album, Fruits)

Horns Of Guiding Star/The 18th Parallel – Bonanza Charge (Fruits single)

Hollie Cook/Horseman – Night Night (Shy Girl album, Mr. Bongo)

Hollie Cook/Horseman – Night Dub (Shy Girl In Dub album, Mr. Bongo)

Romain Virgo – Lay My Head (GYU single)

Alaine – Love Again (GYU single)

Ginjah – Nice & Mellow (Stay Nice Music/Dub Shot single)

Badda General – War Is In The Air (Stay Nice Music/Dub Shot single)

Capleton – Get Up & Fight (Heights Of Fire album, Evidence Music)

Shabba Ranks – A Suh Di Ting Set (Voiceful/Evidence Music single)

Buju Banton – Heavy Hitters (Too Too Bad album, VP)

Sean Paul – Stand On Business (Jammys single)

Eesah/Echoslim – Sum Ting Nice (Musically Unifying single)

Sumerr/Echoslim – Shine Eyed Girl (Red album, Musically Unifying)

Jah Lil – Over Again (Out Deh single)

Soul Revivers/Johnny Clarke – The Good Book (Holding It Down album, Acid Jazz)

Katsu – Tenement (Awakening album, Bristol Reggae Archive)

Katsu – East Timor (Awakening album, Bristol Reggae Archive)

Mystical Vibe – Jah Build The World (Come Fly With I album, Man From The Hill)

Freedom Masses – I Am Who I Am (Corroboree single)

Donna V – Never Live To See (Digital English single)

Meditations – Live Jah Jah Way (Digital English single)

Nerious Joseph – Jah Never Fail I (Ruff Cut single)

Bongo Dashi – Adwa (Ruff Cut single)

Dean Fraser/Matic Horns – Adowa Triumph (Ruff Cut single)

Ras Ites – Because Of I Roots (Ariwa single)

Bitter Roots – Cool It Off (Bitter Roots single)

Alan Kingpin – Daughter Of Israel (Letter From Jail album, Ariwa)

Garnett Silk – Give I Strength (Digital B/VP single)

Morgan Heritage – King Is Coming (Digital B single)

Horace Andy – Live Is For Living (Ariwa single)

Junior Delgado – Prophecy (Big Cat single)

Errol Bellott – Terror In America (Ire Hi-Fi single)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento