https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/piertosi/episodes/2026-09-23T15_14_00-07_00
https://piertosi.podomatic.com/enclosure/2026-09-23T15_14_00-07_00.mp3
Kabaka Pyramid – From Weh Day (Rebel Music – The Lyrics tape EP, Bebble Rock/GYU)
Gentleman/Meleku – I'll Be There (Gratitude album, Warner)
Kenya Eugene – Higher (Rebellion City single)
Corrella – Not I (Loop Rec. single)
Pressure Busspipe – Rasta Children (All For A Time album, I Roots)
Zion I Kings – Rasta Children Dub (All For A Time album, I Roots)
Gaudi & Brixton Heights Orchestra – South Rock (Brixton Heights single)
Shaka Root – It Belongs To Jah (Jah Musician album, Shaka Root)
Hekima/Mama Marjas – Di Notte (Ruling Sounds album, Riddim Master)
Hekima – Be Always Yourself (Ruling Sounds album, Riddim Master)
Hekima/Eek-A-Mouse – Ruling Sounds (Ruling Sounds album, Riddim Master)
Kymani Marley/Iba Mahr/Lutan Fyah – Love And Energy album, Konfrontation/Dub Shot)
Wicked Dub Division/Francesco Bearzatti – Freedom (Jazz My Dub album, Roble)
Wicked Dub Division/Francesco Bearzatti – Observe (Jazz My Dub album, Roble)
Soul Revivers/Ash Walker/Lyn Gerald – Holding It Down (Holding It Down album, Acid Jazz)
Alton & Zoot – Don't Know What You're Doing (Studio One Dub Plate box set, Studio One/Soul Jazz)
The Bassies – Big Mistake (The Best Of Studio One Vol.2 compilation, Studio One/Heartbeat)
Bumps Oakley – Get A Lick (Sugar & Spice compilation, Coxsone/Rock-A-Shacka)
Cedric Brooks – Power To The People (Studio One Dub Plate box set, Studio One/Soul Jazz)
Cedric Brooks – Soul Eye (Studio One Dub Plate box set, Studio One/Soul Jazz)
Prince Lincoln Thompson – True Experience (Pirates Choice compilation, Studio One)
Jacob Miller – Westbound Train (Studio One Dub Plate box set, Studio One/Soul Jazz)
Cool Operator – Heart Breaker (Pirates Choice compilation 2, Studio One)
Sugar Belly – Shake Up Adinah (Sugar Merengue album, Studio One)
Lloyd Anderson – The Lion Has Returned (Afrikan Blood compilation, Studio One)
Burning Spear/Cedric Brooks – Door Peeper (Pirates Choice compilation 2, Studio One)
Wentworth Vernal – I Gave You My Heart (The Bongo Man collection, Studio One)
The Officials – Distant Drums (Studio One Dub Plate box set, Studio One/Soul Jazz)
Jackie Bernard – Torture & Flames (Studio First From The Vaults Vol.2 compilation, Studio One)
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento