https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/piertosi/episodes/2026-09-08T14_58_00-07_00
https://piertosi.podomatic.com/enclosure/2026-09-08T14_58_00-07_00.mp3
Hempress Sativa – Boom (Wa Da Da Deng) (La Tempesta Dub single)
Hempress Sativa/Tiken Jah Fakoli – Rastaman A Chant (Woman album, La Tempesta Dub)
Hempress Sativa - Revolution (Unconquerebel album, Conquering Lion)
Hempress Sativa – Not Even Shadows (Woman album, La Tempesta Dub)
Hempress Sativa – Woman (Woman album, La Tempesta Dub)
Medisun – Babylon Bomb (Mafia & Fluxi single)
Anthony B/Echoslim/Dave Azi – Soul Food (Musically Unifying single)
Anthony B/Queen Omega – Made From Love (Born Fire/Ineffable single)
Queen Omega/LIttle Lion Sound – No Love (Cosmic Journey album, Evidence Music)
Kenya Eugene – I&I (You Are I EP, Zion I Kings)
Sumerr/Echoslim – Shine Eyed Girl (Red album, Musically Unifying)
Buju Banton – Be Good (Too Too Bad album, VP/Gargamel single)
Kabaka Pyramid - Rotation (Rebel Music – The Lyrics Tape EP, Bebble Rock/GYU)
Hekima/Eek-A-Mouse – Ruling Sound (Ruling Sound album, Riddim Master)
Big Simon – Fire (Filomuzik single)
Brusco – Leggende (Croccante album, G7/Mitraglia)
Digitals Dub/Ranking Joe – Wicked Ago Feel It (Muzamba single)
Errol Holt – I Pray (Lone Ark single)
Lone Ark/18th Parallel – Morning Blessing (Fruits single)
Marcus Upbeat – Valley Of Decision (Life Songs album, Marcus Upbeat)
I Roy – Welding (Disco Rockers single)
Delroy Wilson – Mother Nature (Well Charge single)
Delroy Wilson – Call On Me (Well Charge single)
Mighty Diamonds – Country Living (Black Wax single)
Mighty Diamonds – Have Mercy (Well Charge single)
Leroy Smart – Oh Marcus (Channel One/DKR single)
I Roy – Tribute To Marcus Garvey (Channel One/DKR single)
The Heptones – Repatriation Is A Must (Hit Bound single)
The Jays – Pretty Looks (Well Charge single)
Al Campbell – Repatriation (Well Charge single)
Revolutionaries – Kunta Kinte (Channel One/Pressure Sounds single)
Revolutionaries – Leftist (Well Charge single)
Revolutionaries – Angola (Well Charge single)
Dillinger – CB 200 (Well Charge single)
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento