lunedì 6 giugno 2011

Reggae Radio Station 5 giugno 2011

Every Sunday night Vitowar spinning the best in jamaican music From 11.30 P.M to 06.00 .M.  Track list  11.30 p.m - 02.00 a.m.
[Gemstone] you are I am
[Gemstone] - I Can't Say - feat.Sirius
[attila] your nana
[Mama Marjas] Negritude
[gioman & killacat] the road we ah walk
[gioman & killacat] babylon ah try
[gioman & killacat] friend ova gyal
[gioman & killacat] hot like fire
[gioman & killacat] she loves me
[gioman & killacat] dutty money
[Augustus Pablo] Marabi
[Ranking Joe] Runaway Girl
[vacca] music time
[Buju Banton] Things A Come Up
[I Wayne] Real And Clean
[Mavado] Star Bwoy
[sizzla] Muzik is My Soul
[Shaggy & khago] toughest
[busy signal] bye bye
[ilements] rasy road
[luciaono] rub a dub market
[alpha blondy] le cha cha du cfa
[israel vibration] my master will
[red stripes] ital food
[poor man style] love is the answer
[boom bomm vibration] police & thieves

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento