giovedì 23 ottobre 2014

Soul Shakedown Party 21 ottobre 2014 - John Holt (1947-2014) Tribute


http://www.piertosi.com/sounds/media56.mp3
http://www.piertosi.com/sounds/media56.zip
http://www.piertosi.podomatic.com




Forever I'll stay   John Holt  'The tide is high' (Trojan)
The tide is high   Paragons   'Duke Reid's trasure chest' (Heartbeat)
Happy go lucky   Paragons   'The tide is high' (Trojan)
On the beach    Paragons    'The tide is high' (Trojan)
My satisfaction   Paragons    'I can't get you off my mind' (Heartbeat)
Left with a broken heart   Paragons   'The tide is high' (Trojan)
My heart is gone    John Holt    'I can't get you off my mind' (Heartbeat)
Ali Baba    John Holt    'The tide is high' (Trojan)
Stealing stealing    John Holt    'The tide is high' (Trojan)
A love I can feel    John Holt    'A love I can feel' (Trojan)
Strange things     John Holt    'Raw roots vol.1' (Jet Set)
Share my rest     John Holt    'The tide is high' (Trojan)
OK Fred     John Holt    'I can't get you off my mind' (Heartbeat)
Stick by me     John Holt    'The tide is high' (Trojan)
Sister big stuff    John Holt    'The tide is high' (Trojan)
Change your style (Hooligan)  John Holt   'I can't get you off my mind' (Heartbeat)
Riding for a fall    John Holt    'Time is the master' (Creole)
Dusty roads   John Holt    'The tide is high' (Trojan)
Help me make it through the night    John Holt   '1000 Volts of Holt' (Trojan)
Never never never   John Holt   '1000 Volts of Holt' (Trojan)
Girl from Ipanema (Jamaican mix)   John Holt   '1000 Volts of Holt' (Trojan)
Killing me softly with her song   John Holt   '1000 Volts of Holt' (Trojan)
Up park camp   John Holt   'The Magnificent John Holt' (Channel One)
Rock with me baby   John Holt   'The tide is high' (Trojan)
You'll never find another love like mine   John Holt  'The tide is high' (Trojan)
For the love of you   John Holt   'Darker than blue' (Blood & Fire)
Ghetto queen   John Holt   'Biggest dancehall anthems 1979-82' (Greensleeves)
Love I can feel   John Holt   'The kings of reggae' (BBE)
Sweetie come brush me   John Holt   'Biggest dancehall anthems 1979-82' (Greensleeves)
Police in helicopter   John Holt   'Police in helicopter' (Greensleeves)
Wild fire   Dennis Brown/John Holt   'Reggae max' (Jet Star)
White Christmas   John Holt   'The reggae christmas hits' (Trojan)
Easy loving   John Holt   'Ready when you ready' (Smugg)
If I were a carpenter   John Holt    'The kings at the control' (VP)
Equality and justice     John Holt    'New horizon' (Jet Star)
When the lights are low    Marcia Griffiths/John Holt  'Marcia Griffiths & friends' (VP)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento